Your baby is about to, or has just started solid foods! What a fun time! Here are some great useful gift ideas to help maximize their feeding experience (and yours!)
Make sure you check out the other gift guides I have, as well!
- Robot vacuum and mop: Let's start with one that's really for you at heart! This dual-function robot makes cleaning up after your baby's mess at the table 1000 times easier. Allowing you to relax a bit, and your baby to enjoy exploring and having fun with food.
- Water bottle: While I recommend open cups at the table from the beginning, when you're out and about this water bottle can give them some mess-free water options.
- High chair: If you haven't gotten a chair already, or aren't happy with your current one, grab my favorite high chair that will grow with your baby all the way to adulthood. It will position them properly and allow them to forget about it, which is exactly what we want.
- Travel chair: A simple and easy chair that allows your child to sit at the table when you are out or away on vacation.
- Bib: This long bib can make mess at the table much less daunting!
- Silicone plate: Grab this silicone mat for the first few months of feeding. It allows the plate to not be a distraction and for them to focus on eating. Just remember, once your baby starts to try to play with it and take it off the table, it's often time to shift away from silicone kid plates and on to regular ones!
- Starter spoons: The perfect shape to help your baby keep the food on their spoon and get it in their mouth as they're starting.
- Chewable spoons: A teether and spoon combo, these are another spoon option that many babies enjoy.
- Silicone cup: A great first cup to help your baby learn how to drink from an open cup.
- Textured silicone cup: Another first open cup option.
- Y chew: For more advanced chewers closer to starting solids and right after, this teether is a great way to help promote chewing in their molar areas.
- Textured chewer: Another great option for advancing their chewing skills!
- Starting Solids: Setting the Foundation: I can't have a baby gift list without including this! This course is a great option to help you learn what to serve your baby to keep them safe and get them the nutrients they need, and more importantly to help you learn HOW to feed them in a way that will help them develop a great relationship with food and make mealtimes fun for your whole family.